Wednesday, March 19, 2008

From the hotel !!

Good evening !! Today too thanks for everything (^-^)/ I did a television interview today… it’s about the location of shooting we did before and doing again tomorrow (’-^*) / This photo is a realtime phone-photo taken at the hotel !! I can hear the voice of my co-actor Ryou-kun faintly from next door as I’m updating the blog (’-^*)/ Sounds like he’s laughing !!

We have come to the last broadcast of Jump tomorrow !! It feels a little sad that the program where Yamamoto Yusuke was looked after and given the chance to show himself to the world has ended. It is the first time I’ve been a regular in a variety show ↓↓ But
I want to believe that I’ll go back to everyone in Jump again. Thank you for this half year !!
And also, I have something to tell everyone but it’s still under information restriction so once it’s cleared I’ll give you a report !!

No comments: