Saturday, March 15, 2008

White Day

Good evening !! Today too thanks for everything !! Today is White Day ?? I was thinking while realizing I was late in updating the blog ↓↓ Just a few minutes ago, I woke up… I rushed and took a photo but it’s over ↓↓ I dozed off… Sorry !! At least, for White Day, I got up and managed to post a photo ne (’-^*)/

Recently, with the drama and other work, I haven’t been able to update but with everyone waiting for me everyday, I can’t slack off ne (^O^)/ Tomorrow we’ll be filming in a Japanese style park in Tokyo !! It’s really scary !! I feel this weird aura that a ghost is going to appear or something !! Kimura Ryou-kun said I can strongly sense this kind of thing so.. I feel something ne !! We’re quarrelling over such things (*laugh*)
I’m really Kayashima ↓↓

No comments: