Saturday, February 2, 2008

Every day and night

Good evening… or shall I say good morning ?? Today I did my best too (^O^)/ Ever since we got to Hamamatsu, it’s been filming day and night and I haven’t been able to update the blog !! Sorry to those who were kept waiting !! We had filming the in the mountains… there’s no reception (*laugh*) Only my mobile phone… Therefore the mobile phone can’t be used !! Because I couldn’t use it… I didn’t have to charge it for 3 days (*laugh*) I want to say that it’s because of the poor reception but… I didn’t receive any mail from anyone. Even from my manager. Somehow, it was lonely ne (*laugh*) Today is the 4th day that I haven’t charged the phone !! Modern people without a handphone… somehow it looks like I can go through with it (^O^)/

Today it’s filming in the mountains again !! It keeps getting colder filming from day to night and it’s still not completed but Yusuke will do his best (^O^)/ This photo is in front of a torii (Shinto shrine archway) at the mountains, which way should I go ?? kind of a photo (^-^)/ Which one is me ??

No comments: