Monday, February 4, 2008

Hirahira (Heart thumping)

Good evening !! Today too, I worked hard the whole day (^O^)/ Yesterday, I got back from the location shoot, from noon today, there’s filming again at the studio (’-^*)/
Now then, it’s a story from just now but… I nearly overslept !! Because of sleeping on the hotel bed for 4 days, I couldn’t really sleep well and it went on for days. Yesterday, on my own bed… wrapped up in my futon, my eyes closed instantly and I fell into a deep sleep !!
Startled I woke up… I became aware that the alarm was ringing, manager-san had called me 10 times !! The last one came from the company president… it was the exact moment that he called that I opened my eyes… I quickly got ready !! I sprinted like a runner to the station… barely made it (^_^;) It’s been awhile since my heart was beating so hard. Everyone… oversleeping… really be careful about it ↓↓
Now, I’m updating the blog while in the train, after that heart thumping moment !!

No comments: