Thursday, February 28, 2008

Unagi [Eel]

Today, because of the rain… filming ended in the morning !! After that… we went to eat eel and rice with the producer of the drama !! Super tasty (’-^*)/ How to say it, my tongue was enchanted ne !! But… maybe it’s still the tongue of a child… rather than the unagi… I prefer the unagi sauce (^_^;) After that, we took note of some things for tomorrow’s filming and went back to the hotel, and I was soon sound asleep (*laugh*) Because work was halted by the rain, I ended up sleeping over at the hotel again today !! To be away from Tokyo for 8 nights and 9 days… as might be expected, I want to go back there ↓↓ (*laugh*)

The comment during Jump, makes you think that there’ll be a kid on tomorrow ne ?? I’m sorry to say, tomorrow… there won’t be (^_^;) Sorry ↓↓

The day of the drama broadcast is slowly getting near ne (^-^)/ Until the April drama season, really, thank you for waiting !!

No comments: