Sunday, February 17, 2008

A True Account

Good morning (^O^)/ We had filming from early this morning !! A while ago… while changing trains… I was lost at Shinjuku (-o-;) Furthermore a drunk and scary onisan was giving me the evil eye (ノ_・。) Really scary… My pride escaped together with my feet (*laugh*) σ(^-^;) I guess the people who go back home from drinking parties on early Sunday mornings are all like this ne !! Because the off days for my work is not fixed, I have days off on weekdays !! Therefore weekends don’t really matter to me !! So… I’m really jealous of people who can ‘make trouble’ during the weekends !! I love festivals and I love crowds (^O^)/
I’m updating the blog in a train now… I’m in the carriage by myself !! A little strange!! A little lonesome !! Won’t the train reach the station quickly (^_^;)<

No comments: