Sunday, April 27, 2008

Crank up

Today too thanks for everything (^-^)/ After filming for POP ya and Myojo ended, I went back home !! The way POP ya is written is similar to Jump, it’s like filming for a drama. It’s fun and I’m playing a different character !! Actually yesterday… was the day of crank up for the drama, Puzzle with its lengthy 4 months of filming !! The 4 of us, with Ishihara Satomi-chan as the lead and Kimura Ryo-kun and Nagayama Kento-kun, we were always doing our best during filming. Somehow when it ended, the tears wouldn’t stop. I didn’t think I’d cry like that, I was surprised !! But it was a production that sapped me physically and mentally so the feeling I had on completing it was refreshing !! Tomorrow is the start of new activities so I’ll try my best to switch moods (^-^)/

No comments: