Thursday, April 17, 2008

Harmony

Good evening !! Today too thanks for everything !! Yesterday we had a press conference for Puzzle at TV Asahi !! I think there were people from the newspapers and news media there (^-^)/ The atrium at TV Asahi is going to be decorated with a really large Puzzle panel !!! If you’re visiting Tokyo, please drop by TV Asahi (^O^)/
The drama is finally going to start the day after tomorrow !! It’s been awhile since I was in a drama… everyone please watch !! Please look forward to the ‘noisy harmony’ between the 4 of us co-stars, Satomi-chan, Ryo-kun and Nagayama-kun and myself !! It’s on Friday from 9 o’clock (^O^)/
Tomorrow it’ll rain in Kansai ↓↓ It looks like the filming will be brought forward because of the rain ↓↓ I think it’s going to be difficult but I’ll do my best !!

No comments: