Saturday, April 19, 2008

Puzzle

Good evening ! Today too thanks for everything (^-^)/ I haven’t been able to go back to my home for almost a week, to be able to do so finally is great (^-^)/
It’s the broadcast day for the drama Puzzle today ne o(^▽^)o I’m glad that everyone who commented seemed like they’re looking forward to it !! Us, the Kinben Boys are filming in Kansai from early morning today, but Satomi-chan looks like she’ll be doing denpa jack from morning, difficult ne !!
Well~, just a little bit more and the Puzzle filming is going to end !! The staff, cast and all of us involved in it have worked hard through the lengthy filming and cold locations and strict schedule !! So be it one person, or many, who watch the drama, I’ll be happy ! Furthermore, I’ll be glad if there’s a sequel to Part 2 or something like that, it’s the kind of work easy to feel an attachment for (’-^*)/

No comments: