Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tomorrow

Good morning !! Filming for Puzzle was in a studio today !! On the way to the studio, I passed by a park with beautiful cherry blossoms !! It’s already April… in a few days the cherry blossoms are going to fall ne !! I didn’t go for hanami (cherry blossom viewing) this year ↓↓ Did everyone go ?? All the way I was waiting for a chance to go for hanami but because of the weather or work, the conditions were never right so had to give it up. Yeah, I definitely want to go next year !!
Tomorrow’s filming for Hanazakari no Kimitachi e !! It’s crank-up for Kayashima tomorrow !! Meeting everyone after all this time, being encouraged in various ways, it was a good opportunity to reflect on myself !! After this, I too will increase my pace, to grow as an actor, and to grow into adult, with everyone I work with. This is what I hope to do (^O^)/

No comments: