Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rain Man ??

We headed to the countryside for our filming location today (^O^)/ After a meeting about some new work yesterday, I boarded a plane and came to the Kansai location !! Dense with nature, there’s a calm atmosphere about this location. It made me feel fresh !! For Puzzle, there were many types of locations; in rocky areas, caves… forests and such, my legs have undergone some training !! Today’s filming is at the beach… my calf muscles are in terrible pain !! (*laugh*)
It’s raining now !! Would it affect tomorrow’s filming ?? Well, it just might !! When it comes to filming Puzzle, the rain would make its rounds around every filming location (*laugh*) Among the staff and cast is there a rain man ?? They were talking about that (*laugh*) I keep it a secret from everyone but actually… I’m the one !! Lately, there’s been many times when I feel like I’ve become the Rain Man !! It rained even when I went out to shake hands with the fans for the launch of my photobook ne ↓↓
It’ll be great if we can somehow get filming done tommorow… everyone… please make some of those paper dolls to pray for fine weather (*laugh*)

No comments: