Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bidan

Good evening !! Today too, thanks for everything (^-^)/ Today I did the cover shoot for Binan, we did 3 designs !! It’s been awhile since I did still shots… it was nerve-wracking (*laugh*) But as I got into it, it was enjoyable (’-^*)/ After it ended, the editor-in-chief gave me a birthday present !! It was sake !! I entrusted it to my manager at once (*laugh*) The magazine will be on sale from the 1st of March… everyone, make sure you take a look at it ne ☆彡
Today, I headed to Okinawa for the shoot I mentioned before !! We took a plane and landed on Okinawa soil !! Without delay… the staff and cast went to eat Okinawa cuisine !! It was super tasty (’-^*)/ From tomorrow onwards, I’ll be staying in Okinawa for a week !! I’m here for the drama but I intend to fully enjoy Okinawa !!

No comments: