Monday, January 28, 2008

Districts

Good day !! Today too thanks for everything (^-^)/ Yesterday I came back from my parent’s place… and work started !! Nowadays, filming for the drama has been going on continuously but as I expected drama is something really good !! Playing a fictional character is fun, I’ve been thinking these days (^O^)/ For the drama this time, there’s many location shoots that takes place in other regions, difficult ne~ !! But getting to do stuff like eat different kinds of delicious food and visiting famous spots also makes me happy ne~(^_^;) (*laugh*) Today we did filming in the Tokyo studio !! Before long, we’re going to head to other district locations again !!
A~ Tomorrow’s gonna be photographing for Junon !! It’s the first shot of the New Year, so I want to be fired up for it (・ω・)/

No comments: