Friday, January 4, 2008

Dango (Dumpling)

Good evening!! Today too, thanks for everything (^-^)/ Today I went to my grandma’s house.. all of our relatives were at the banquet hall and we had a New Year’s party (^O^)/ Just as I thought… the relatives who were students received New Year’s gifts. I only collected a little money then went to the convenience store !! So the result is, I received both (^-^)/ Starting from the New Year, do good things and feel good about it !! Each one of my relative’s children to grow up well…, to watch them grow up beautifully, that will make me happy !! Everyone, I will push on and move forward on my own path well (^O^) / Today, I took a stroll to the temple… on my way back I bought and ate dango !! Dango from a food cart is deliciously different (’-^*)/ I ate five by myself !! Tomorrow’s the last of life at my parent’s house…, I’m returning to Tokyo (^-^)/ The day after tomorrow onwards, it’s back to work !! I’ll do my best, ne (^-^)/

No comments: