Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Shabu-shabu

Good evening !! Thanks for everyone’s hard work the whole day today too (^-^)/ I went to the shrine at my hometown for the first shrine visit of the New Year, and then went bowling with my friends till morning (*laugh*) This time, the written oracle at the shrine said I’ll have excellent luck (^O^)/ I included various requests during the shrine visit so that I’ll have excellent luck later.. I skipped happily away from the shrine when it was all completed (*laugh*) I…realised something !! I’m really good at bowling (*laugh*) My score was 184, I was surprised to strike such high marks this early in the New Year !! (*laugh*) It was just a fluke though !! Maybe I used up last year’s luck, yeah that must be it !!

Today, I went to eat shabu-shabu with a friend from the soccer club !! It’s been a while since I had shabu-shabu… To meet with my club friends again, somehow my mood really gets a boost !! After that, we went to my friend’s house to play a game (^-^)/ No matter how much time passes, my hope is that for us, my circle of friends, our close bond will not change (’-^*)/

Tomorrow, I’ll go to my grandma’s place !! Will it be a New Year’s present or some fund-raising for me, I wonder ?? I’ll announce it on tomorrow’s blog entry (*laugh*)

No comments: