Monday, January 14, 2008

Coming-of-age celebration

Good evening !! Today too, thanks for everything !! Today is the third day of the Okinawa location shoot !! Slowly, I’m getting tired of it here and I’m also tired myself (*laugh*). But with such a cheerful location shoot, that sort of feeling doesn’t stay long (^-^)/
Shooting has ended now… I’m heading back towards the hotel. Dinner for tonight will be an original Okinawan hotplate done by an Okinawan chef (’-^*)/ I’m looking forward to it (^O^)/
Today, you can see things like the coming-of-age celebration on television, and in the newspapers. I’ll be one of the new adults (^-^)/ Makes me feel glad !! First of all, I want to convey my gratitude to my parents !! 『 Being who I am now, I have joined the ranks of being an adult !! Thank you for raising me to what I have become today !! From now on too, please treat me well !! 』

No comments: