Sunday, January 20, 2008

‘Powerful smile’

Good evening ! Today too thanks for everything !! From morning, I was at a high school for my photo-taking shoot !! High school nowadays comes with an elevator… imagine that. Needless to say, it comes complete with air-conditioning !! What a luxury na~it’s great na~. In my high school, we used electric fans and heaters !! To get to the 4th floor, of course we used the staircase (ノ_・。) But, a different era has arrived ne !! It’s the era of ‘education with breathing space’ system !! I too would have liked to have been brought up with that ‘education with breathing space’ system !!

Yesterday, I received many birthday congratulations in the comments, really, thank you very much (^-^)/ I was really happy, and it filled me with spirit and courage !! On my 20th birthday… it really made me happy that many people congratulated me !! It was a day when I realized that I have the support of many people !! From tomorrow, with a powerful smile 『 Yamamoto Yusuke 』 will do his best !!

No comments: