Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hamamatsu

Good evening !! Today too, thanks for everything (^-^)/ Today was the last stopover for the shooting, in Hamamatsu… !! Filming ended early so the staff and cast members went to eat at the sushi-go-round kind of sushi shop (*laugh*) There was some appetite !! I gave up at 8 pieces but my friend was still going on at 16 !! Overpowered all the way !! Filming ends tomorrow so just for one day, I’ll be going back to my parents’ home (^-^)/ I can get to my parents’ home from Hamamatsu within one hour !! It’s not so much the feelings.. but the recent day and night filming has sort of tired me out… and I was thinking that I could refresh myself (’-^*)/
Speaking of which, from tomorrow onwards, I’ll have some new work… the work I’m doing now, how will it be announced.. please look forward to it !!

No comments: